Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary Banding: £60,000 – £70,000 OTE
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Hours: 37 ½ Per Week
Location: Newport (Temporary Remote Working)
Reports To: Director of Sales
GB Intelligence Ltd is a highly successful events management company covering the UK, Europe and the US. We have an exciting opportunity and are looking to recruit Business Development Executives who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate individuals that are rewarded with uncapped bonus schemes and great opportunities to progress themselves within the company.
The Sales Manager role is critical to our organisation because of the individual’s direct influence on revenue-generating activities. Your sales reps need someone to hold them accountable, review their performance, and coach them on how to grow their skills along with achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Managing a team of 3-6 Sales Representatives, ensuring their daily and weekly Key Performance Indicators are met to add to the teams overall performance
- Actively developing the skill sets of all team members by hosting formal training sessions and provide on-the-job coaching on a day-to-day basis
- Aiding team members in closing business by providing a second voice on pitches, as well as taking responsibility for helping the team with managing their accounts
- Responsible for a set number of annual event projects, ensuring targets are constantly tracked and achieved
- Ensuring projects are well resourced by retaining and hiring talent
- Meeting regularly with other project stakeholders to discuss the progress of each project at particular intervals
- Reporting when required to VP Sales EMEA to discuss team performance and project progression
- Leading from the front of the pack, ensuring that your individual targets are consistently met to encourage your team.
- Maintaining and growing a portfolio of clients to provide the business with forecastable revenue streams
- Meeting with clients face-to-face to withhold interpersonal business relationships
- Contacting new key decision makers and past opportunities, by telephone, from the existing database of most relevant names/contacts which the marketing department has selected.
- Presenting the GB Intelligence platform & services using the professional tools we provide.
- On occasions, attend various Summit’s to assist as part of the ‘On-site’ delivery team, providing World-class service to attending clients.
You Will Need:
- Management experience in a similar sized, sales-driven business
- Proven coaching skills and a hands-on management style
- Passion for utlising tools to build team confidence and capability
- A track record of identifying opportunities within your department or store to maximise sales
- A strong background in sales, business to business is preferred
- Proven ability to continually close sales and upsells
- Uncapped commissions
- International travel
- Monthly & Annual Employee Awards
- Friday dress down day & quarterly socials
- Exciting and fast paced sales floor geared-up for your success
- Discount on parking
- Private pension scheme
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties