Job Title: Delegate Events Executive
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 + OTE £30,000 (1st Year)
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Hours: 37 ½ Per Week
Location: Newport (Temporary Working From Home)
Reports To: Delegate Director
GB Intelligence is looking for an outstanding professional, money motivated, hungry for a successful and exciting career, who enjoys connecting with people, building a trusting rapport with them over the phone by going into deep discussions identifying their key challenges.
GB Intelligence is a highly successful events management company connecting businesses & developing world-class business-to-business networking events providing quality peer-led information to help our industry communities to meet their demands and overcome challenges from an ever-increasingly pressured marketplace across the UK, EU and the US.
The Delegate Events Executive is to research and acquire senior executives and potential speakers involving a mixture of phone contact, social media and marketing for each event while identifying their challenges in core industries such as IT, Energy, Marketing, Procurement, FM and Property divisions.
- Working with the conference production team to develop a clear understanding of the events
- Generate leads and identify new potential clients by researching on the internet, social media platforms
- Researching key decision makers in your sector and preparing your own quality leads building as well as building relationships.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective decision-makers ( 2hrs per day is expected on the phone)
- Working in a collaborative team of 4-8 professionals to exceed targets
- Proactively identifying customer needs and new business opportunities
- Daily management to ensure database is amended and updated as required
- Achieve monthly and overall revenue targets
- To attend briefing sessions with the relevant conference producers to gain a thorough understanding of the event, key selling points and to be made aware of any major objections that may be encountered etc.
- Presenting the GB Intelligence product using the professional tools we provide.
- Supporting delegates through their registration process
- Continuing to develop and learn from both formal training and on-the-job coaching from your manager and from the world’s leading business thinkers at our events.
- Liaise and feedback with Marketing, Production and Logistics pre and post conference
- Uncapped commissions
- International travel
- Daily & Weekly Incentives
- Monthly & Annual Employee Awards
- Friday dress down day & quarterly socials
- Strong management to help encourage you
- Exciting and fast paced sales floor geared-up for your success
- Internal progress
- Private pension scheme
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties