Digital Boardroom Series: Germany / DACH
GB Intelligence leverages the experience of its global community to create a world-class platform of end-user driven academia which helps you make the right decisions for your organisations.
Our interactive Digital Boardrooms Series are an excellent way to bring together leaders from across the public, large enterprise & mid-market sectors, providing a strategic toolkit to help drive transformation including:
- Deep dive discussions with industry leaders and experts
- Insights to guide CIO's to develop a winning strategy
- Best in class solutions to meet top priorities
- Peer to peer networking to explore common challenges and projects
This intimate, invitation only, closed door meeting will cover a range of topics that are at the top of the CIO’s agenda right now, such as:
- Defining The Future: Innovation, Strategy and Enterprise Architecture
- 2020 Vision: The Future of Digital Employee Experience
- Delivering the Next Level of Business Efficiency through IT
- Preparing for 2030: CIO of the Next Decade
- Leveraging Leadership Qualities to Embrace a Culture of Innovation and Transformation
- Changing Security Landscape in a Post COVID World: How Prepared Are You
- 360 View on Cybersecurity
If you are interested in attending the event, please click to register. Once completed a member of our delegate acquisition team will attempt to contact you within 24-48 hours regarding your registration to confirm your eligibility.