Technology and Product Director - Vodafone
Mo is a customer focused and commercially driven high-performing technology and digital leader. He has realized $2billion+ in commercial value, over 10* results through digital, delivering consistent results for customers and their experience, investors and impacting shareprice. Mo currently heads up and leads the Vodafone Business Customer and Commercial Strategy and Digital Innovation function. He joined Vodafone in August 2019, leading the Customer Digital Operations and Innovation Function and prior to that, he spent 12 years in the Energy sector driving digital transformation and technology solutions at scale. He is passionate about using emerging technology to advance the world we live in and creates environments for high-performing teams to thrive. Mo aspires to leave his mark as someone who has advanced humankind.
Migrate & Modernise - with a Digital Engine Room
Migrate & Modernise with a Digital Engine Room
Among traditional sectors, there is just a 4-11% success rate for transformation initiatives. This jumps to an unexceptional 26% within high tech industries – and this is before you factor in the level of uncertainty driving change today.
So, what’s going wrong?
Enterprise digital transformation typically suffers from inconsistent ways-of-working, an absence of project value mapping to business strategic goals and a lack of internal DevOps and Agile capability to drive and own transformational change.
Join ECS, Vodafone, AWS and an intimate group of IT thought leaders for a virtual discussion that will uncover the best strategies for modernising your migration, how to successfully modernise your approach to transformation and how to embed leadership into your organisation that knows exactly how to drive meaningful change.
What you’ll takeaway from this roundtable:
- How you can migrate and modernise workloads at scale
- The importance of a framework that leverages the five pillars of digital transformation
- How to achieve long term sustainable change
- The best strategies for modernising your migration
- Insights into the AWS platform and its features, and how they can be used to enhance and enrich software applications allowing customers to exceed their business goals.
Enterprise digital transformation typically suffers from the following obstacles:
Inconsistent ways-of-working across the organisation
- Lack of project value mapping to business strategic goals
- Lack of internal DevOps and Agile capability to drive and own transformational change
- Shortages of engineers with the skills to develop applications in a modern DevOps way
- Familiarity with the AWS platform and its features, and how they can be used to enhance and enrich software applications allowing customers to exceed their business goals.
ECS’s Digital Engine Room solves this by:
- Enabling optimisation of customer’s application suites by leveraging the agility that the AWS platform provides.
- Taking advantage of AWS incentive programmes to migrate & modernise workloads at scale
- Embedding a framework to leverage the five pillars of digital transformation, Software Engineering, CX/UX, QA, Data & Marketing and communication
- Accelerating in flight projects, or scoping and delivering new products through one of our 3 delivery pods
- Ensuring that the business has a way to sound out ideas in the form of prototypes informing investment decisions.
Providing a unique space in a customer’s organisation to create a high-tech and creative culture where business and IT can work productively together
Enabling and training internal staff and vendors so that the capability is built ensuring long term sustainable change
If you are interested in attending the event, please click to register. Once completed a member of our delegate acquisition team will attempt to contact you within 24-48 hours regarding your registration to confirm your eligibility.